Wound Care position in Syracuse, NY
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wound, Burn and Ostomy opening in Syracuse, New York. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
**Wound Care opening in Syracuse, NY**
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Provide Wound Care to patients in the post-acute and long-term
* General schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm
* No call, no weekends, and no evenings!
* Must be BC/BE General Surgery, Family Medicine, or Internal
* ***No wound care experience required***
* Wound care training is provided and supported by certified wound
* Compensation based on the number of patient encounters/visits -
* Round at client facilities
* Assess patient wounds and establish treatment plans to heal any
and all skin integrity issues
* Document timely and accurately in our EHR
* Work collaboratively with client facilities staff to ensure high
quality wound care
* Perform procedures as needed
The affiliated physicians are highly trained wound care providers
who assess, diagnose, treat, monitor and heal patient wounds.
Provider documentation is concise and survey focused, meeting all
facility medical standards.
The wound certified educators train, educate and guide affiliated
physicians and client facilities on the most efficacious wound care
treatments and follow up. As a result, client facilities realize
improved wound healing results, improved survey scores and NTA
reimbursement under PDPM.
Keyphrases: wound care specialist jobs, wound care nursing jobs,
wound care jobs, surgical wound care jobs, wound treatment jobs,
wound management jobs, wound care specialist nurse jobs, certified
wound care specialist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, acute wound
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Syracuse , Wound Care position in Syracuse, NY, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!