Occupational Therapist, Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Home Care, Inc. is a Medicare certified home health agency with
a 4 STAR Rating for quality and patient satisfaction!
At Home Care, Inc. is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Occupational Therapists (OT) to join our team in Central New York.
This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a per visit
basis in territories throughout Chenango county.
Full Time, Part Time and Per Diem opportunities available!
As a home care Occupational Therapist, you will be an integral
member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides
rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them
the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at
Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform thorough evaluations of patients' functional status,
including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written
and verbal communication skills, and ADL and IADL
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of
performance and develop individualized intervention plans to
achieve favorable outcomes.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers to more
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations
resulting in enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety and independent
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
A current NY Occupational Therapist license.
- Prior home care experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as an
- Graduation from an occupational therapy program accredited
jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and
Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school
transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and problem
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; bi-weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 403(b) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Base Pay, depending upon qualifications and subject to
o $54.00 - $63.00 per point
BAYADA Home Health Care is recruiting on behalf of At Home Care. At
Home Care is the employer.
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health
care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Syracuse , Occupational Therapist, Home Health Visits, Healthcare , Norwich, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!