LPN - Syracuse, NY, United States
Company: Betsy Ross Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
$25 - $27/hr
Betsy Ross Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking...
FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, & PER DIEM LPN'S (VARIOUS & LIMITED SHIFT
Amazing opportunity -to join a well-known skilled nursing &
rehabilitation center that is *UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT* -and is
looking for -NEW GRAD & EXPERIENCED LPN's -to join their expanding
team and take advantage of their -NEWLY INTRODUCED RATES -an -NEWLY
ESTABLISHED -EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS. -THIS IS IS YOUR CHANCE -to
secure a position and -BE THE FIRST -to learn about our new
offerings before the positions are filled!!!
BENEFITS: ("What's in it for you?")
- *NEW* -EXCELLENT & AFFORDABLE -HEALTH BENEFITS -FOR BOTH SELF &
FAMILY PLANS -
- *NEW* -HIGHER RATES -
- SIGN ON BONUS -ASK ABOUT HOW TO QUALIFY FOR -$5,000.00!!!
- CAREER -GROWTH OPPORTUNITY WORKING -UNDER NEW
- GREAT -WORKING CULTURE
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES -DOUBLE SHIFT & PER DIEM
- ADDITIONAL -VISION AND DENTAL BENEFITS OPTIONS
- PAID TIME OFF -AND MORE!
Betsy Ross Nursing & Rehabilitation Center: -Compassionate Care,
Professional Excellence, Family Oriented Services, Quality
Measurement with a Learning Culture. -Our mission is to deliver
superior health care to our customers, residents and their families
in a manner which promotes independence, Preserves dignity and
Strives to Improve the Quality of Each Resident's Life. Through
Leadership and the Endless Efforts of all the Staff, Our
Organization is Committed to Providing Extraordinary Compassionate
Care to Each Resident on a Daily Basis.
We are -UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT -& currently seeking LPN / Licensed
Practical Nurse Medication / Treatment Nurse. -
- Use nursing judgment to set priorities and make decisions
promoting the safety and wellbeing of the people we serve.
- Implement physician orders accurately and in a timely
- Performs standard nursing treatments and observes resident for
desired and unwanted effects.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing
personal rapport with patients and other persons in a position to
understand service requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Provides information to patients and health care team by
answering questions and requests. Resolves patient needs by
utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by
monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing
patient and department records.
- Sound Judgment
- Nursing Skills Competency
- Promoting and Maintaining a Safe Work Environment
- Good Communication Skills, including but not limited to
Teamwork and Listening
- Current NYS Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN Licensure
We also offer the following:
- Online and In-Person Training Programs !
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Betsy Ross Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Syracuse , LPN - Syracuse, NY, United States, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!