Emergency Response Paramedic
Location: Oriskany Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Description:Delaware County 911 ParamedicIMMEDIATE HIRING
OPPORTUNITY FOR A FULL-TIME/PART-TIME 911 PARAMEDIC IN ONEONTA AND
DELAWARE COUNTY, NEW YORK$10,000 Sign-On Bonus with Full-Time
Commitment $23.45 - $28.03 per Hour Based on ExperienceWe're hiring
Paramedics that are passionate about delivering compassionate,
high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced, patient care
to our customers. Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine the best course of
action while working with progressive Paramedic protocols.
- Utilize your Paramedic skills on medical equipment and
procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction
devices, and intravenous fluids to provide advanced medical
- Communicate with patients and loved ones to provide information
and assurance that care is being given.
- Act as Paramedic team leader and take responsibility for the
scene and unit management as needed.
- Drive the ambulance on 911 responses.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
Paramedics. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- State Paramedic License
- State Driver's License
- BLS, ACLS, NREMT-Paramedic
- Driving record in compliance with company policy
- Pass Physical Agility Test
- Some work experience, preferably in healthcare Why Choose
American Medical Response (AMR)? AMR represents one of Global
Medical Response 's family of solutions. Our teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at
www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of
our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our
comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers
.EEO Statement: Global Medical Response and its family of companies
are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting
veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals
with a disability.
Keywords: AMR, Syracuse , Emergency Response Paramedic, Healthcare , Oriskany Falls, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!