Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Kelly Science is seeking a Laboratory Supervisor for a growing
company located in Whitesboro, NY.Shift: Day
8:00am-5:00pmEmployment Type: Full Time; Direct HireSummary:As the
Laboratory Supervisor, you would be overseeing the day-to-day
operations of a bioanalytical laboratory specifically the
immunoassay and biomarker department.Job Duties Include:
- Supervising of staff developing and performing assays on
biological samples from pre-clinical and clinical trials
- Plans and coordinates the daily operational activities for
- Manages projects and workload assignments and the timely
completion of work by the group.
- Responsible for quality and compliance with applicable
- Plans and maintains sufficient resources to accomplish group
- Provides line-level management coordination of resources and
work schedules for laboratory activities.
- Ensures that projects are completed in a timely manner so that
company revenues are met and clients are satisfied with the quality
and turnaround time of work being performed.
- Ensures that laboratory staff continues to be developed to keep
pace with department goals and growth. Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, molecular
biology, immunology or a related science field.
- 3-5 years of industry experience with immunoassay techniques
including ELISA, MSD, Luminex , Quanterix, Ella etc.
- Strong leadership skills
Keywords: Kelly Services, Syracuse , Laboratory Supervisor, Healthcare , Whitesboro, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!