Company: Elderwood at Liverpool
Posted on: September 24, 2022
This job is located in Liverpool.Overview:Elderwood at Liverpool
is searching for a detailed & organized part time (in-house)
Pharmacist to aide our very busy 160-bed Skilled Nursing facility
in Liverpool, NY.
This is a part time position working 4-10 hours a week.
Truly make a difference in our residents lives
- Monthly employee appreciation events
- Employee of the month recognition
- Enjoy being a part of a strong and diverse activities team
- Just 10 minutes from Syracuse
Elderwood is a strong and growing company that is truly invested in
its employees. We just recently increased our wages and offer an
excellent benefits package, including health, dental and vision
coverage, paid vacations and holidays, an Education and Tuition
Assistance Program and much more.Join Our Team: Join our strong and
growing company today! Employee Perks!: 401K Retirement Plan with
Company Match, Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Close to
thruway entrances/exits, Discounted employee meals, Dramatically
Increased Wages!, Free Hot and Iced Coffee, Free On-Site Parking,
Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO &
holiday package, Increased Wages, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental,
and Vision insurance, Monthly employee appreciation events, NEW
Weekly Pay Schedule!, Point-earning employee reward program: redeem
for prizes!, Tuition reimbursement program
Responsibilities:Pharmacist Essential Duties:
- Applies the principles of pharmaceutical care to ensure optimum
medication-related patient outcomes.
- Coordinates the distribution of medications to patients.
- Participates, proactively, in medication safety and quality
improvement initiatives.From: USD $36.75/Hr.
BS in Pharmacy or Pharm D degree with additional knowledge and/or
Certification in geriatrics preferred
- Current Consultant Pharmacist license active and in good
standing in the State of New York required
- Excellent clinical, organization, interpersonal and
communication skills with a commitment to provide high quality
- 2-3 years? experience in a clinical pharmacy practice with at
least one year of long term care pharmacy practice preferred
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the all applicable
nursing home regulations and guidance
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and
OutlookEOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Liverpool, Syracuse , Pharmacist, Healthcare , Liverpool, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!