Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) -
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training ProgramsLocation: Chittenango, NY (16 Miles
East of Syracuse NY)Duties Include:
- Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation
- Follow guidance of OTR/L in selecting therapy activities to fit
Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with
- Supervise Residents activities to ensure they are done
- Report the Residents progress to the OTR/L.
- Responsibly and accurately document treatments and outcomes in
rehab software.Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program.
- Current New York State OTA License.
- Experience in long-term care setting a plus.About the area:
Sixteen miles east of Syracuse, NY., Chittenango is a village
located in Madison County, New York. The village is in the southern
part of the Town of Sullivan. Chittenango is the birthplace of L.
Frank Baum, author of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. There's plenty of
family fun on a farm, a snapshot of the past at a museum, a stroll
through the great outdoors or shopping at unique boutiques, in New
Yorks Heartland youll find plenty to see and do. Explore the Yellow
Brick Road Casino, Wild Animal Park or Erie Canal-way Trail.by
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Syracuse , Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA, Healthcare , Chittenango, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!