Posted on: June 25, 2022
Come join an exciting and innovative company that puts the
"care" back in healthcare! KabaFusion is a home infusion company
with 21 pharmacies and the ability to service 40+ states. While we
are known for our expertise in IVIg and SCIg, we also provide acute
infusion and nutritional services. Where KabaFusion truly excels,
is in its approach to patient care and positive clinical outcomes.
With our dedicated and highly skilled staff, we are able to employ
a multi-disciplinary approach to the continuum of care for those
patients transitioning to the comfort of their home. What we
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits start on your 1 st day of employment
- 401K w/ 4% Match - no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holidays / Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Employee As sistance Programs (EAP)
- Emerging Leaders Training Program
- Perks--- includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing,
- Employee Referral Program JOB SUMMARY : Collaborates with and
supports pharmacy to identify and facilitate new referrals and the
appropriateness of placement to alternate sites for infusion
services. Initiates a proactive approach with physicians, discharge
planners, and payers to identify discharge candidates, develop
patient care plans, and orchestrate a smooth transition from the
acute care setting to an alternate site of care. DUTIES &
- Develops and maintains positive relationships and collaborates
with case managers, social worker, discharge planners, and
physicians to facilitate early identification of discharge
- Interacts with discharge planners/case managers and physicians
to assist with developing patient care plans in alternate sites of
- Performs and ensures adherence to all payor pre-certification
requirements for urgent / emergent only and concurrent
authorization using appropriate third-party payor screening
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of local market health plans
and a general understanding of cost containment concepts.
- Educates and trains referral sources and caregivers for
transition of patient care from acute setting to alternate sites of
- Provides clinical support for Ambulatory Infusion Centers as
- Completes call reports or activity records in CPR+.
- Understands and complies with regulations and recommendations
of outside regulatory and accrediting bodies, and third-party
payers pertaining to pre-certification.
- Assists Acute Infusion Sales Manager in achieving territory
sales plan and profitability.
- Assists and/or participates in other clinical and sales
activities as directed by the Director of Operations or VP of
Operations. PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse, Registered
Dietician, or Nurse Practitioner license in the state of practice
for which services are provided.
- Bachelor of Science in credentialed field preferred.
- At least two (2) years' experience in infusion healthcare.
- Sales experience preferred. #sales #clinical #rn
#registerednurse #registeredietitian #infusion #acute
#accountmanagement #kabafusion #nowhiring
Keywords: KabaFusion, Syracuse , Clinical Liaison, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!