Company: Elderwood at Liverpool
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Join Our Team: Make a difference in the lives of others. Join
our team today! Overview:Physical therapy staff members assist with
ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing
comprehensive and quality therapy services. State specific Physical
Therapy license is required.Responsibilities:
- Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance
with physician's orders; maintains required contact with
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge
summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of
residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of
- Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and
attends during absences of the Director Physical Therapy.
- Maintains statistical records of residents' treatments.
- Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
- Records and updates resident's plan of care in the
- Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of
residents to Director Physical Therapy.
- Assumes all duties of the Director Physical Therapy during
absences including supervision of Physical Therapy Aides and
responsibility for all necessary documentation.Base wages increase
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy
- State license to practice physical therapy required.
- Two years' experience in physical therapy preferred.
- Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the
geriatric and subacute populations necessary.
- Ability to direct others necessary.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated
against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof
of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from
vaccination.EOE Statement: WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are
evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race,
color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information,
military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status
unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
Keywords: Elderwood at Liverpool, Syracuse , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!