Wound Care Nurse Practitioner
Company: The Specialty Vascular Group
Location: Painted Post
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Specialty Vascular Group is looking for a
licensed wound care nurse practitioner to join our growing team of
medical professionals. Your duties will include recording patients'
medical histories, performing physical exams, administering
diagnostic tests, and creating patient care plans. You will also
administer treatment and observe patients' functioning over time.To
be successful as a nurse practitioner, you should be empathetic but
resolute in your decision-making, and attentive to detail. Nurse
- Performing physical exams and patient observations.
- Recording patients' medical histories and symptoms.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing
- Ordering, administering, and analyzing diagnostic tests.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment, as needed.
- Diagnosing health issues and sharing it the physician on
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Detecting changes in patients' health and modifying treatment
plans, as needed.
- Consulting with healthcare professionals and families.
- Training patients and their families to manage and prevent
illness and injury.- VERY Competitive Salary- Flexible Scheduling-
Part time and full time opportunitiesPowered by
Keywords: The Specialty Vascular Group, Syracuse , Wound Care Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Painted Post, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!