Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Staff Today Inc. Is currently seeking a Registered Nurse to work
at a facility in Lansing, New York. These are registry positions
with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Day shift and evening shift.Job description:
Provide nursing interventions and medication administration
consistent with the nursing process and compliant with regulatory
standards in a Juvenile Justice Correctional Center. Finger Lakes
is a limited secure facility with male residents only. The medical
clinic operates a lot like a school and the nurse would perform
duties much like those in a school setting, as well as medication
Other duties include:
- Maintain inventory standards for medicines, controlled drugs
- Review the overall health condition of youth by preparing and
continually reviewing and evaluating plans of nursing intervention
to ensure that such interventions are consistent with specific and
comprehensive treatment plans.
- Participate in staff training, prepare clinical and
administrative reports, maintain infection control standards, and
function as a member of a treatment team.
- Additional duties will be discussed in detail during the
- Licensed and currently registered to practice nursing in New
York State, AND one year of post -RN licensure clinical nursing
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered
NurseIf interested, please apply through this job post. You may
send a copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions,
please feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At (800) 928-5561 and ask
to speak with Destinee Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Syracuse , RN, Healthcare , Lansing, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!