Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Sigma Health Rehab
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Sigma Health Rehab is actively seeking a Full-time Speech
Language Pathologist (SLP) for a Skilled Nursing Facility.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment,
progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or
standards.SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Keywords: Sigma Health Rehab, Syracuse , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!