EMT - Summer Season 2022
Company: Water Safari Resort
Location: Old Forge
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: We're glad you've decided to apply for an
EMT position at Enchanted Forest Water Safari & Calypso's Cove!
Please note, this position does not coincide with the Lewis County
and Herkimer County bus programs. Job Description:Emergency Medical
Technicians (EMT's) respond to calls for first aid assistance and
provide efficient care when called upon for ill or injured guests
and employees. EMT's are a vital member of the safety team and work
hand-in-hand with lifeguards, managers, and manager of the day
(MOD). During down times, EMT's will perform general park duties.
Essential Duties & Requirements:
- NYS certified Basic EMT or higher level, current and valid
through end of September of current year.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ambulance service or
- Current CPR for Health Care Provider certification
- Knowledge of current NYS protocols
- Must be able to lift patients
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time Qualifications
and Experience Required:
- Respond to all medical calls and care for within scope of
- Check with water supervisors to see if any supplies are needed
for SWAFR'S and/or Lifeguards
- Check oxygen tanks and regulators daily
- Prepare supply orders
- Check with all area managers/supervisors for any supply
- Check AED and suction machine batteries/function
- Assist with general housekeeping within the park
- Provide ice to specified areas for team member waters
- Observe and report/address any safety concerns
- Keep code 2 rooms clean and sanitized
- Fill out incident reports completely & legibly
- Stock code 2 rooms We expect our team members to provide
outstanding guest service at all times and to have fun! Before
continuing on to the employment application, please take a moment
to read the following criteria. Should you be hired, you are
expected to exhibit these qualities 100% of the time while on the
- Make Eye Contact & Smile– Say "hello" with your body language.
Treat our guests like you would want to be treated. You should have
the willingness to speak with our guests, provide service that
makes their experience better, and thank them for spending/creating
their experience with you. And always SMILE!
- Have a Positive Attitude– You should embrace a positive "can
do" attitude, always looking for ways to make "great" guest service
be the norm.
- Mind Your Appearance– A clean, well-groomed appearance is
essential for our Team Members. Our uniform and grooming policy is
a condition of employment.
- Be a Team Player– You should value each guest and fellow Team
Member as important parts of creating a lasting, positive,
memorable experience. If you feel that you cannot perform the job
in this manner, we thank you for your interest, but kindly ask that
you do not continue on to the employment application.
Keywords: Water Safari Resort, Syracuse , EMT - Summer Season 2022, Healthcare , Old Forge, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!