Market Research (Healthcare) Senior Associate
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Research Associate/ Sr. Associate is responsible for the design
and delivery of market research projects for assigned client
accounts. While the primary focus of this position will be
quantitative research, the Research Associate will support
qualitative projects as needed to ensure the fulfilment of client
- Selects and executes the most appropriate research methodology
and techniques for each project.
- Designs research workflow plans and timetables, modifying as
needed throughout the course of the project.
- Designs survey questionnaires and moderator discussion guides
to ensure the necessary data is captured.
- Interprets and analyzes data and writes insightful reports with
- Proactively engages with Field Operations throughout the course
of the project to ensure client deliverables are timely and of the
Serves as the primary point of contact on designated client
accounts with an ability to confidently and independently address
- Engages in active listening with clients to ensure a clear
understanding of their business objectives.
- Documents and communicates defined business objectives with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifies potential risks in client delivery, elevating risks
as required to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Key Competencies for Success:
- Proven expertise with a variety of quantitative market research
solutions, tools and methods. Experience with qualitative research
is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time
effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of
- Professional integrity with a solid orientation toward
collaboration and leadership
- Strong writing, editing and data visualization skills to ensure
findings are communicated in a clear and easily digestible
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate
effectively with internal and external stakeholders, at all levels
and with team members at remote locations.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (business,
economics, mathematics or statistics) and 3-5 years of
professional, post-graduate experience or a Master's degree and 2-4
years of experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant industry/sector experience (life
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Syracuse , Market Research (Healthcare) Senior Associate, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!