Dialysis Hospital Services Patient Care Technician-PCT/CCHT
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview Willing to train. - -Great opportunity for Medical
Technicians and Phlebotomists. - Come Join our friendly and
energetic -team! -The Hospital Services Patient Care
Technician/CCHT (PCT) -is part of the team providing direct care to
patients with End Stage Renal Disease. - The PCT supports clinical
staff, start to finish, throughout the dialysis treatment process,
and -delivers prescribed dialysis treatment according to physician
orders and nursing assessment. Responsibilities
- Obtains and records patient vital signs and machine readings
according to facility policies.
- Sets up and breaks down the dialysis blood system for the
- Inserts and removes access -needles in patients for -dialysis
- Monitors and assesses patients during the course of treatment,
documents changes in the patient condition, and informs charge
nurse of problems during treatment.
- Calculates patient's weight loss to reach dry weight.
- Maintains and tracks -inventory.
- Performs laboratory work.
- Determines patient care priorities and organizes work load
efficiently and effectively.
- Maintains professional working relationship, observing patient
privacy and rights. - Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required. - -
- Dialysis experience preferred, will train.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
- CNA, EMT, Medical Assistant, CNT, candidates with Phlebotomy
skills are desired.Certification:The PCT -must be certified as a
hemodialysis technician by a nationally accepted certification exam
within 18 months of date of hire. -DCI is a federal contractor and
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. - If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at - -or 615-327-3061. Once a request has
been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs
and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please see: -;;; and.
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Syracuse , Dialysis Hospital Services Patient Care Technician-PCT/CCHT, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!