APP - Orthopedics opening in NY
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Allergy/Immunology opening in Watertown, New York. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**APP - Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity: Watertown, NY**
*New grads welcome*
- Located 70m to Syracuse, 50m to Canadian border
- Full-time, Permanent
- Hospital Employed, start-up practice with plans to build to six
(6) surgeons with APPs offering a wide spectrum of general and
specialized ortho services
- First assist in operating room, inpatient rounding as well as
- Office conveniently located within less than a mile from the
- Catchment population: 250,000
- Large network of providers offering a strong referral base
- Serving the military men and women from nearby Fort Drum, home to
the 10th Mountain Army Division
- Emergency Orthopedic admissions provided by Hospitalist Service,
with consult to Orthopedics
- Operating Rooms were newly constructed in 2010, with dedicated
ortho operating rooms working back to back to enhance efficiencies,
- Established robotic surgery program since 2012, upgraded to da
Vinci Xi in 2019
- A very appreciative patient population offers a professionally
- Watertown, itself, is a small city with big city amenities.
- Outside city limits, the area opens to large tracts of land
offering rural or semi-rural living options.
- One can embrace open space, fresh air, pure water, organic living
and Mother Nature at her Best.
- Watertown offers close proximity to Lake Ontario, the St.
Lawrence River 1000 Islands regions, Adirondack Mountains and
showcases an abundance of options for recreational activities.
- There is ease of access to urban areas and a 40-minute drive
takes one to the Canadian border crossing.
- A nearby airport provides American Airline connections via small
jet services, as well as opportunity for recreational aviation.
- The four seasons provide a wide range of diversity for ones
wardrobe as well as a wide range of activities for the outdoor
- This is a safe location, with an outstanding educational system,
offering affordable housing and concludes that this is a great
place for family living.etc.
**About the Hospital**
- 290-hospital beds; medical staff of 180 physicians representing
- Largest community-based hospital in Northern New York
- Committed to meeting the healthcare needs of the residents living
in Northern New York
- Newly constructed (2018) Walker Center for Cancer Care a state of
the art comprehensive cancer center, soon to affiliate with Roswell
Park Care Network
- Newly added hospital wing for obstetrical and childrens inpatient
- Construction for new service line: Womens Wellness and Breast
Care outpatient services (2019)
- Not-for profit, not affiliated with larger system, financially
- Committed to providing outstanding patient care and support
- Holds Board Certification with the American Board of Orthopaedic
Surgery (or Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons), or actively in
- Values patient-centered care and has desire to work within a team
- Demonstrates top-notch interpersonal skills in addition to
excellent clinical skills
- Able to provide surgical case log indicating active experience
over the past two years
- Enthusiastic and motivated to provide the best possible care and
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Syracuse , APP - Orthopedics opening in NY, Healthcare , Watertown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!