LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Staff Nurse
Company: Waterville Residential Care Center
Posted on: November 19, 2021
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned.
- Administers and records medications and treatments as
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
- LPN: 1 year (Preferred)License:
- LPN (Required)Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- OtherCome see what our home has to offer and let us know what
your passion for healthcare is. Check out our website at
www.watervillecares.com or follow us on facebook
Keywords: Waterville Residential Care Center, Syracuse , LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Staff Nurse, Healthcare , Waterville, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!