Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Syracuse, New York. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Full Time nurse practitioner NP, physician
assistant position with preventative focus. Great Compensation
plan!Our Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants are responsible
for providing health care to patients who are enrolled in the
Chronic Care Program to stem hospitalization. The Nurse
Practitioner/Physician Assistant leads a care team that consists of
Registered Nurses, Social Workers and Care Coordinators and works
closely with the patient's primary care physician. Looking for
Autonomy working out of your own home office?!
- Delivers cost-effective, high-quality care to assigned patients
in a segmented territory within a radius from your permanent
residence. Mileage is reimbursed.
- Complete comprehensive history and physical examination on all
enrolled patients in an in-home visit.
- Collaborate with care team, patient and family members to
determine patient's risk of adverse health outcomes.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all intensive level
patients at least monthly.
- Complete proactive, in-home visits on all core level patients
- Communicate effectively with entire care team including the
patient's community primary care provider.
- Provides effective patient education/health promotion.
- Participate in clinical case conferences as
- Holds active, unencumbered license in state of practice
- Credentialed in adult, family, or geriatric care
- Has active prescriptive authority
- Experience in care of adult, chronically ill patients
- Driver's license without restrictions and good driving
- Working knowledge of computers and ability to document
effectively and efficiently using an EMR systemWe offer a
competitive salary and benefits package to full-time employees,
which includes the following:--- Medical Insurance--- Dental
Insurance--- Vision Insurance--- Prescription Coverage--- Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSA)--- Life/AD&D Coverage--- Short Term
Disability--- 401(k) Plan--- CME of $1,500 and 5 paid days for
CME--- PTO: 4 weeks plus 12 paid holidays off!--- Monday-Friday
work schedule. (Flexible)
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Syracuse , Full Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!