Company: Visionworks of America
Posted on: February 24, 2021
About UsWant to bring the "care" back to the vision care
industry? We're looking for charismatic types who are ready to be
the heart of our brand. Whether it's a friendly voice over the
phone, or a welcoming smile when a patient walks into your store,
we need people who are passionate about helping customers look
great and see great. Visionworks is recruiting for an outgoing,
friendly, and team oriented candidate to join our staff for
Essential Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule appointments according to the SOP Appointment
Scheduling/Check-In guidelines, including next year's
- Efficient in recommending patients fill out paperwork on-line
and importing patient information from web daily.
- Confirm the schedule: call appointments the day before to
confirm the appointment time. Contact/reschedule no shows and
- Pull all charts for the next day's appointments; scan/shred (if
necessary) set-up color folders.
- Has complete understanding of MVC plans and is able to
articulate plans to customers and patients.
- Preauthorize insurance day before appointment; .Reconciles all
exceptions pre-closing using 35 report.
- Handle patients' FLOW efficiently. Answer patients' questions,
check patients in and out, collect payments, monitor and perform
other front desk tasks as needed. Able to perform duties related to
EMR proficiently. Maintain complete and accurate patient records
according to SOP standards.
- Perform preliminary testing data collection as directed
utilizing Patient Flow form and entering in EMR
- Instruct patients on the insertion, removal, cleaning, care and
proper handling of their contact lenses.
- Order (regular and trials), stock, notify patients when their
contact lenses are available for dispensing, dispense contact
lenses and eyewear using SERVE.
- Recall patients daily using POS recall system; call and appt.
goals met daily.
- Able to effectively sell and meet or exceed all sales
- Clean and maintain equipment and instruments in the optometric
area and cover equipment nightly as well as supply inventories and
ensure inventory is not expired
- Other duties as assigned by management to include cross
training, support of retail floor, etc.
- *may assist doctors virtually If you are prohibited from
working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from
consideration for this position. Visionworks provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability,
genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled
veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local
Keywords: Visionworks of America, Syracuse , Clinical Roles, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!