Physician / Otolaryngology / New York / Permanent / Otolaryngology Ope
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Come join a well established flourishing ENT practice in the
heart of the Finger Lakes Region in Upstate New York. Offering a
high quality of life both personally and professionally. Excellent,
dedicated, long term staff and long standing contracts to provide
salaried service to outside communities.
- General ENT for both Pediatrics and Adults
- Minor office based procedures
- Allergy testing and Immunotherapy
- Full range of surgical procedures done at our medical
- Full spectrum sinus, ear, head & neck Call Schedule:
- 1 week per month ER at our Medical Center.
- Call typically very light. Average calls per week 0-10 phone
- Partnership Track Available
- Generous salary, vacation and personal time
- Profit sharing 401k plan REPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to for more
details I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include
your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US
Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: TC210589
Keywords: Confidential, Syracuse , Physician / Otolaryngology / New York / Permanent / Otolaryngology Ope, Healthcare , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!