Corporate Procurement Manager - Indirect Materials - Greene, NY
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title Corporate Procurement Manager - Indirect Materials
About our company: The Raymond Corporation is a division of the
Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a
company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth. Our
Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If you're
innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision and grow with us. About the position: The Corporate
Procurement Manager role is a managerial position for an
experienced Procurement Professional. Experience with Engineering
development projects and custom electronics is exceptionally
helpful in the performance of this role.
- Supports market tests, RFQs, CRs and PRIs.
- Supports development of sourcing strategies to control
purchased material costs and to assure an adequate and appropriate
source of supply.
- Drives continuous improvement throughout the value chain to
create sustainable competitive advantage and to achieve lowest
- Understands, tracks, and forecasts key cost drivers and market
- Supports the development of multiple commodity strategies
including spend analysis, market and geographic considerations,
strategic importance, targeted technologies, risk management, and a
continuous total cost of ownership focus to provide a competitive
advantage in the marketplace.
- Supports and reviews locating a consolidated supplier base to
meet current/future needs.
- Creates and maintains mutually beneficial long-term
partnerships with suppliers.
- Supports and manages supplier performance ratings for QCDM
- Ensures Company and supplier alignment on key business
- Identifies and supports the collection and distribution of
pertinent economic data and leverages this information to drive
consensus across the organization regarding hedging and price
locking decisions. About work schedule:
- This role is based in Greene, NY or Syracuse, NY with a hybrid
work schedule option. About you:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field is preferred.
- This is a mid-level management role within the organization.
Eight or more years of professional experience, with at least three
years of management experience is required.
- Experience in the technical competencies of the functional
areas of responsibility is preferred. It would be great if you had:
- A candidate with strong technical expertise in electronics and
- A solution driven self-starter with a high degree of motivation
who can operate with minimal supervision. A closer who gets the job
- A leader who can mentor and develop staff to achieve the
highest levels of performance.
- An individual who possesses analytical and problem-solving
ability to evaluate strategic and tactical options and their
potential impact on the organization.
- Someone with the ability to fully understand key market and
business drivers that will deliver successful commodity strategies
to sustain supply chain continuity. Must possess exceptional oral,
written, and presentation skills with the ability to effectively
communicate cross-functionally across all levels of the
organization and with suppliers. Excellent planning, project
management, and interpersonal skills are also a must. Applicant
must be proficient with Microsoft suite of products. Experience in
ERP/MRP programs a plus. A background within a heavy product
industry such as automotive, trucks, trains, material handling, or
aerospace could translate well. About the total compensation
package: Salary - The salary for this position is $89,000-$113,000
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits
program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our
package meets the needs of our employees and their families.
Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Syracuse , Corporate Procurement Manager - Indirect Materials - Greene, NY, Executive , Greene, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!