Director of Logistics and Warehousing - Greene, NY
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Director of Logistics and Warehousing About our company: The
Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries
Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the
foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us. About the position: We are seeking a Director of Logistics and
Warehousing who, will work closely with Executive Management in the
development of Strategic Plan and in support of corporate goals and
- Full divisional/multi-site/corporate logistics strategy
development which includes just in time, cost effective warehousing
strategies to support manufacturing in Greene, NY and Muscatine,
- Evaluation and validation of existing global logistics
strategies in a dynamic, ever changing environment which includes
over the road, ocean freight, and rail.
- Ensures implementation of warehouse picking methodologies and
- Evaluates, implements and utilizes effective tools including
warehouse management software to ensure efficient picking
- Full international trade compliance responsibilities; including
USMCA utilizing best in class practices.
- Establishes and maintains 3pl operations necessary to deliver
exceptional service to our customers.
- Establishes World Class Distributions/Logistics Operations that
demonstrates The Raymond Corporations Interlogistics
- Develop and manage budget and utilizes corporate resources to
maximize effectiveness across the organization.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding performance metrics for
division/site/functional area. About the schedule: This position
requires travel approximately 30%. On Site Regularly About you:
- A Master's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Fifteen or more years of professional experience, with at least
eight years management experience required.
- Material handling industry experience and experience in the
technical competencies of the functional area of responsibility
- Experience managing Global Logistics in a manufacturing
environment is required.
- International experience preferred.
- Compliance experience required. About the total compensation
package: Salary - The salary for this position is $141,000 and up
based on education and experience. Benefits - We recognize the
value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and
work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our
employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and
participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Syracuse , Director of Logistics and Warehousing - Greene, NY, Executive , Greene, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!