Senior Data Analyst, Management Data Analysis OE
Company: NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
National Grid is hiring for a Senior Data Analyst for our NY
Electric Operations Control Department.
Every day we deliver safe and secure energy to homes, communities,
and businesses. We are there when people need us the most. We
connect people to the energy they need for the lives they live. The
pace of change in society and our industry is accelerating and our
expertise and track record puts us in an unparalleled position to
shape the sustainable future of our industry.
To be successful we must anticipate the needs of our customers,
reducing the cost of energy delivery today and pioneering the
flexible energy systems of tomorrow. This requires us to deliver on
our promises and always look for new opportunities to grow, both
ourselves and our business.
The Sr. Data Analyst will be responsible for providing support to
all Work Development and Resource Mgmt. functions. The Sr. Analyst
will play a key role in developing and executing strategic
initiatives focused on systems, data, and process improvements.
- Support and evolve monthly reporting and analytics capabilities
across all Workplan Development and Resource Mgmt. including:
- capital portfolio, capital projects, resource planning, project
schedule, estimating to actuals, regulatory reporting.
- Support the development and maintenance of centralized
reporting platform for Workplan Development & Resource Mgmt.
- Provide analytics reporting and process development of a
multitude of internal strategic improvement initiatives.
- Ensure alignment between current and evolving processes and
underlying reporting and system capabilities.
- Organizational metric development and evolution.
- Coach/Upskill other analysts in tool design/development.
- Ensure organizational alignment with broader company
goals/changes i.e. Digital products, data aggregation efforts
(Snowflake) and work management tool implementations and
Supervisory/Interpersonal- Experience Required
- Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity, and
ability to interact with company personnel at all levels.
- Proficient in Power BI, MS Access, MS Excel, Tableau
- Robust knowledge of SAP, Powerplan, Primevera P6, STORMS, and
Business Intelligence Reporting
- Working knowledge of Capital Planning and Execution
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to build strong relationships with key
$72,000- $85,000 a year
This position has a career path which provides for advancement
opportunities within and across bands as you develop and evolve in
the position; gaining experience, expertise and acquiring and
applying technical skills. Candidates will be assessed and provided
offers against the minimum qualifications of this role and their
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad
diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster
a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver
superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is
proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage
minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected
veterans to join the National Grid team.
Keywords: NATIONAL GRID CO USA (NE POWER), Syracuse , Senior Data Analyst, Management Data Analysis OE, Executive , Cazenovia, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!