Assistant Manager(03494) - Grand Central Ave
Company: Domino's Pizza
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Company Description Job Description ABOUT THE JOB You were born
to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make
sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then
you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what
they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've
always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be
the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses
- more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that
needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills -
judgment, math and the ability to multitask. You'll be working for
a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work
experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had
our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza
delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now! JOB
REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES You are responsible for everything that
happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls,
inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must
set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of
the time and expect the same from your crew. In addition: Staffing,
Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a
Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer
Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work,
Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability. ADVANCEMENT Many of
our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today
are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to
general manager, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate
Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity. DIVERSITY Our
mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique
talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an
environment where all team members, because of their differences,
can reach their highest potential. SUMMARY STATEMENT We take pride
in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's
Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires
exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our
people come first! General Job Duties For All Store Team Members *
Operate all equipment.
* Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
* Prepare product.
* Receive and process telephone orders.
* Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
* Clean equipment and facility approximately daily. Training
Orientation and training provided on the job. Communication Skills
* Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
* Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to
process orders both over the phone and in person. Essential
Functions/Skills * Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
* Must be able to make correct monetary change.
* Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and
accurately make precise movements with speed.
* Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
* Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within
designated delivery area.
* Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings,
private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
Work Conditions EXPOSURE TO * Varying and sometimes adverse weather
conditions when removing trash and performing other outside
* In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90
degrees and above in some work areas.
* Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
* Fumes from food odors.
* Exposure to cornmeal dust.
* Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
* Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
* Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
* Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering
product, driving and couponing. SENSING * Talking and hearing on
telephone. Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
* Depth perception.
* Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
* Far vision and night vision for driving. TEMPERAMENTS The ability
to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with
others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards,
deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and
decisions. Qualifications Additional Information PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following: Standing
Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces
include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process
areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48". Walking *
For short distances for short durations
* Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery
vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
Sitting Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or
table Lifting * Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or
more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
* Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing
up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
* Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up
to 72" high. Carrying * Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces,
are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
* Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the
storage room to the front of the store.
* Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short
distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
* During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing
"walking" and "climbing" duties. Pushing * To move trays which are
placed on dollies.
* A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and
requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
* Trays may also be pulled. Climbing * Team members must
infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on
signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
* During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of
stairs may be required. Stooping/Bending * Forward bending at the
waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
* Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees
while standing at this station.
* Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one
time, repeated continuously during the day.
* Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when
stocking ingredients. Crouching/Squatting Performed occasionally to
stock shelves and to clean low areas. Reaching * Reaching is
performed continuously; up, down and forward.
* Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven
controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and
* Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal
from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
* Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients,
cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones. Driving * Deliver
pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make
several deliveries per shift. Hand Tasks * Eye-hand coordination is
essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
* Frequently activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping
pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and
* Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the
oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
* Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of
cardboard pizza boxes.
* Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza
cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes. Machines, Tools, Equipment,
Work Aids Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens,
computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and
pizza peel. Driving Specific Job Duties * Deliver product by car
and then to door of customer.
* Deliver flyers and door hangers. Requires * Valid driver's
license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
* Access to insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, Syracuse , Assistant Manager(03494) - Grand Central Ave, Executive , Horseheads, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!