Manager, Workforce Planning and Performance Analytics
Company: Rapid Response Monitoring
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is an on-site position which reports to our facility in
Syracuse, NY.COVID-19 Requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated: 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna or 1 dose
of Johnson & Johnson, 2 weeks prior or more
- Booster shot is required 2 months after Johnson & Johnson or 5
months after second dose of Pfizer/ModernaManager, Workforce
Planning and Performance Analytics Job DescriptionThis is an
on-site position and, while working from our office in Syracuse,
NY, the Workforce Manager provides Workforce Management support,
adherence and monitoring for the entire organization. Analyzes all
operator handled event trends, including alarm/call volume,
alarm/call patterns, staff productivity, and resource allocation.
Conducts alarm/call pattern forecasting and schedules planning
activities to help meet business objectives and service level
expectations. Monitors and/or develops the application of
scheduling systems, including policy and procedures, operating
structure, and information flow. When needed may be required to
recommend operational improvements.Responsibilities
- Manage and lead through frequent and consistent organizational
initiatives with great urgency to help support and enhance
efficiency and growth.
- Workforce and employee resource management, utilize Workforce
Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) to forecast and produce
schedules, monitor shrinkage, manage PTO expectations, trend data
and show adherence for all applicable personnel.
- Implement and maintain reporting tools that are used to
collect, correlate, and display relevant data to each user role and
responsibility within the various applicable departments.
- Interface with the Operations Management Team & Company
Leadership; represent Workforce Management Software
(Aspect/Alvaria) to the Operational Teams and be an organizational
resource as a subject matter expert on Workforce Management
policies and best practices.
- Oversee, manage, and develop the Workforce Management Team.
Develop and monitor timelines and schedules for reoccurring
assignments and tasks, delegate individual responsibilities to each
member of the Workforce Management Team, while also providing
additional training needed for existing members or the Workforce
Management Team and new team members.
- Develops and maintains hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly
reports from all Monitoring and Call Management Platforms and
Workforce Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) that assist the
Operations Management Team with achieving service level
expectations. Presents trend reports to the Operations Management
Team to assist in organizational development.
- Develops and maintains user profiles for all applicable
operations personnel in the Workforce Management Software
(Aspect/Alvaria) for skill-based routing, forecasting, and
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and monitoring of all
Workforce Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) platforms.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the Workforce
Management Software (Aspect/Alvaria) and Payroll Software (KRONOS)
automated connection and process.What awaits you at Rapid Response
- Annual salary increases and performance bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation Time
- The opportunity to make an impact on communities across the
country every dayBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistical Analysis, Communications,
and/or Management-or a combination of coursework and
- Required, 4+ -years of Workforce Management experience.
- Ability to manage sensitive situations with extreme
professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent adherence to schedule and communication skills
- Many of our positions require an extra level of screening to
obtain Department of Defense security clearance
- Rapid Response prides itself in being a drug-free
- Previous experience with Aspect/Alvaria WFM Suite of products
- Proficiency of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel,
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) experience preferred.
- SQL (Structured Query Language) experience preferred.About
UsFounded in Syracuse, NY in 1992, we are a critical response
center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses.
Whether it's a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a
business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family
member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help
every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective
fields, our highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for
thousands of alarm companies across the country.Additional
InformationRapid Response offers a competitive compensation and
benefits package and dynamic and professional work environments. We
also offer continued growth through our internal advancement
opportunities. For more information, view our website at
https://www.rrms.com/careers/. EOE, including
Keywords: Rapid Response Monitoring, Syracuse , Manager, Workforce Planning and Performance Analytics, Executive , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!