IT Infrastructure & Networks Services Manager
Company: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job #: 41785 Title: IT Infrastructure & Networks Services Manager
Job Location: Syracuse, New York - United States Remote Job:
Unknown Employment Type: Salary: $110,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US
Dollars - Yearly Other Compensation: None Employer Will Recruit
From: Regional Relocation Paid?: NO WHY IS THIS A GREAT
OPPORTUNITY? Very Rich Benefit Package - 401k and Profit
Culture - promotions internal pride themselves on, employees feel
valued, on-boarding very structured and fun
65-80% of Health Insurance paid by the company
LTD, STD, Life Insurance paid 100% by company JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide design, installation, configuration, monitoring,
management, and troubleshooting for all network, communications,
hardware and software.
- Provide technical and supervisory support of
- Develop business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
and plans for IT equipment and services.
- Provide short and long-range planning for the department and
create technical strategy.
- Create and maintain network diagrams and documentation.
- Patch management. Inventory management.
- Implement and maintain virus protection. QUALIFICATIONS MUST
- Education: Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science or related experience.
- 5 - 8 years` experience.
- CCNA, MCSE, CISSP or other industry specific certification
- Experience in Servers, PCs, TCs, Laptops, Notebooks, Printers,
ipads, Citrix and VMWare Virtualization, Azure/AWS Platform, SANs,
Active Directory, VPN (IPSec and SSL), VLAN management, VOIP, PBX
and contact center, Conferencing and Video Conferencing, Exchange,
SQL Server Administration. Education:
University - Bachelor`s Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keywords: NPAworldwide Recruitment Network, Syracuse , IT Infrastructure & Networks Services Manager, Executive , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!