Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), NEW RATES, NEW HEALTH PLANS, & NEW MANAGEMENT!
Company: Betsy Ross Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: January 15, 2022
* NEW RATES * NEW HEALTH PLANS * NEW MANAGEMENT *Betsy Ross
Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking...FULL-TIME, PART-TIME,
& PER DIEM LPN'S (VARIOUS & LIMITED SHIFT
AVAILBILITY)SUMMARY:Amazing opportunity to join a well-known
skilled nursing & rehabilitation center that is *UNDER NEW
MANAGEMENT* and is looking for NEW GRAD & EXPERIENCED LPN's to join
their expanding team and take advantage of their NEWLY INTRODUCED
RATES an NEWLY ESTABLISHED EXCELLENT HEALTH BENEFITS. THIS IS IS
YOUR CHANCE to secure a position and BE THE FIRST to learn about
our new offerings before the positions are filled!!!BENEFITS:
("What's in it for you?")
- *NEW* EXCELLENT & AFFORDABLE HEALTH BENEFITS FOR BOTH SELF &
- *NEW* HIGHER RATES
- SIGN ON BONUS ASK ABOUT HOW TO QUALIFY FOR $5,000.00!!!
- CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITY WORKING UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
- GREAT WORKING CULTURE
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES DOUBLE SHIFT & PER DIEM AVAILIBILITY
- ADDITIONAL VISION AND DENTAL BENEFITS OPTIONS
- PAID TIME OFF AND MORE!COMPANY INFO:Betsy Ross Nursing &
Rehabilitation Center: Compassionate Care, Professional Excellence,
Family Oriented Services, Quality Measurement with a Learning
Culture. Our mission is to deliver superior health care to our
customers, residents and their families in a manner which promotes
independence, Preserves dignity and Strives to Improve the Quality
of Each Resident's Life. Through Leadership and the Endless Efforts
of all the Staff, Our Organization is Committed to Providing
Extraordinary Compassionate Care to Each Resident on a Daily
Basis.We are UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT & currently seeking LPN /
Licensed Practical Nurse Medication / Treatment Nurse.JOB
- Use nursing judgment to set priorities and make decisions
promoting the safety and wellbeing of the people we serve.
- Implement physician orders accurately and in a timely
- Performs standard nursing treatments and observes resident for
desired and unwanted effects.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing
personal rapport with patients and other persons in a position to
understand service requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Provides information to patients and health care team by
answering questions and requests. Resolves patient needs by
utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by
monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing
patient and department records.Necessary Skills/Qualifications:
- Sound Judgment
- Nursing Skills Competency
- Promoting and Maintaining a Safe Work Environment
- Good Communication Skills, including but not limited to
Teamwork and ListeningRequirements Include:
- Current NYS Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN LicensureWe also
offer the following:
- Online and In-Person Training Programs !
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Keywords: Betsy Ross Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Syracuse , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), NEW RATES, NEW HEALTH PLANS, & NEW MANAGEMENT!, Executive , Rome, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!