RN Nurse Manager Ambulatory Surgery Center (RN #)
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: November 16, 2020
RN - Manager Ambulatory Surgery Center
$75,000 - $85,000
RN - Manager of Ambulatory Surgery Center Currently, the center
offers surgery in eight areas:
- General Surgery-hernia repair, biopsies, removal of cysts and
skin lesions, and hemorrhoidectomy;
- Gastroenterology-colonoscopy, upper endoscopy, esophageal pH
testing, sigmoidoscopy, and infusion therapy to treat Crohn's
- Orthopedics-state-of-the-art diagnostic and sports-related
arthroscopic techniques performed for the shoulder, knee, wrist and
ankle; including anterior cruciate reconstruction and shoulder
stabilization procedures. The FLSC also offers a board certified
hand specialist that has expertise in the hand, wrist, and elbow.
All of our orthopedic surgeons provide fracture management and
general outpatient orthopedic conditions;
- Ophthalmology-cataract removal with lens implantation and
repair of the eyelid and tear duct;
- Otolaryngology-skin cancer surgery, insertion of ear tubes,
tonsil and adenoidectomy, middle ear procedures, and sinus
- Podiatry-ankle arthroscopy, bunion repair, endoscopic plantar
fasciotomy for heel pain, hammer toe repair, and reconstructive
- Urology-cystoscopy, prostate, bladder procedures, and
ultrasonic stone fragmentation or lithotripsy.
- Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery-Eyelid surgery,
liposuction, and breast reconstruction surgery. Experience
- Minimum: 4 Year acute hospital experience med/surg Tele nursing
- Preferred: Previous management / leadership experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing or related field,
required or active enrollment in a BSN program upon hire. Please
[Click Here to Apply] x1534
[Click Here to Apply] CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized
leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We're
the only healthcare staffing company to offer our travel and
permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation. You can
earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and referring
other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your permanent
job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you
will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing experts:
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, Syracuse , RN Nurse Manager Ambulatory Surgery Center (RN #), Executive , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!