Lead Client Outcomes Manager
Company: Ascend Learning
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading
provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment
solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries,
including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and
financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at
helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields.
Ascend employs more than 1,400 employees, with headquarters in
Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro,
Minneapolis-St. Paul, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York and the
As the nation's preeminent e-learning provider, ATI Nursing
Education offers programs that are instrumental in improving
faculty, student and program outcomes in nursing schools across the
country. With ATI's help, nursing students achieve great results in
NCLEX test preparation. The pass rates with ATI are closer to 100%
than with any other education system. ATI is recognized as offering
the best customer service in the industry. It's no surprise that
we're the first choice for more nurse educators, universities and
The Lead Client Outcomes Manager (COM) position drives ATI client
support through expert ATI product knowledge delivering virtual and
occasional onsite client trainings to ensure a positive client
experience for Complete Partners. The Lead COM partners directly
with clients, Integration Specialist Nurse Educator (ISNE), Product
Training Specialist (PTS), Client Experience Strategist and
Complete Account Executives to deliver superior client support.
This is a remote position for the Northeast Region.
- Oversee Complete Client package onboarding
- Oversee live regional product training webinars
- Oversee creation and launch of new product update videos
- Execute ongoing client experience (ATI Success Plan) for
Complete clients in their region.
- Serve as expert product liaison and primary resource for all
Client Outcomes Manager within their region.
- Oversee new hire orientation for Client Outcomes Manager within
- Learn and maintain"expert" level knowledge of all ATI
- Lead faculty training engagements virtually.
- Collaborate with COM, PTS, and ISNE to provide virtual
engagement support based on client need.
- Schedule and maintain Integration Services Calendar.
- Review and delegate to client on-demand requests submitted via
Client Relationship Management tool.
- Deliver detailed client follow-up to support service delivery
and respond to additional questions related to product training and
- Troubleshoot product/tech issues to assist clients with quick
- Assist clients with product related questions/concerns to meet
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Three to five years of industry related experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented with thoroughness and accuracy when
accomplishing a task
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to successfully
manage and prioritize daily responsibilities
- Works well independently and with team members
- Ability to deliver dynamic virtual training presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and
- Capable of quickly learning and effectively communicating the
ATI product line offering
- Proficient with current technology and experience with MS Word,
Outlook, CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, Virtual Platforms (WebEx, Zoom,
- Demonstrated problem solver
- Must be able to work on the computer and phone for long periods
at a time
- Flexibility to occasionally work nights/weekends to meet client
- Ability to travel up to 20% for client facing engagements,
industry meetings and conferences
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
(M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be
accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend
Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United
States and verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire.
Keywords: Ascend Learning, Syracuse , Lead Client Outcomes Manager, Executive , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!