Company: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Posted on: February 15, 2020
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to
a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative
medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world
in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience
and fibrosis. Join us and make a difference. We hire the best
people and provide them with a work environment that places a
premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal
development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better,
more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse
experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive
innovation and transformative business results. Summary: As a
member of the Site Project Management Office (PMO), the Project
Manager will be responsible for leading site priority 1/ priority 2
(P1/P2) projects. The role will also create and maintain project
and site metrics, dashboards and reports. Responsibilities:
- Lead planning and execution of Site P1/P2 projects as project
manager. Projects may include, but are not limited to, strategic
run-the-business initiatives, capital projects, process
improvements and productivity improvements.
- Define project team and project management resource
- Proactively identify, facilitate resolution and escalate
- Leads project activities including kickoff meetings, recurring
status meetings, reporting, risk tracking, steering committee
meetings, and conflict resolution.
- Develops and drives detailed plans, identifying critical path
and timing while meeting strategic intent and achieving key
- Manage resources to attain project deliverables and coordinate
project communication for all stakeholders.
- Ensure problem solving and decision making addressing major
risks and issues by identifying, documenting, resolving,
communicating or escalating to senior leadership when
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to manage expectations.
- Drive consistency in project management tools and templates in
line with PMO best practices and project management fundamentals
while focusing on safety, quality, schedule, and budget.
- Develop project communications strategy, approach and
- Foster diverse/inclusive high performance teams and maintain
strong relationships with operational and functional
- Develop project tracking and KPI dashboards and tools to
support project managers and site KPIs. Experiences Desired:
- B.S. in engineering, science or technical discipline or
- PMP certification desirable.
- Understanding of cGMPs.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in pharmaceuticals, laboratory, manufacturing
facilities, utilities and infrastructure, construction,
maintenance, and/or operations is preferred.
- Proficiency with project management, Microsoft applications,
and data tools, e.g. Project, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint,
Spotfire, Tableau Demonstrated experience of managing to
deliverables and milestones: on time/within budget while meeting
business needs. Experience in project management involving
cross-functional teams in a matrix organization. Experience with
manufacturing sites and staff. Ability to achieve results and
exercise influence across a global matrix organization (e.g.,
operations, manufacturing technology, quality, supply chain,
finance). Ability to work independently with high level of
accountability. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
and have the ability to deal effectively with all levels of
management. Strong analytical skills, data aggregation and
analysis, and presentation skills. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes
the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment.
We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and
programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their
goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Keywords: Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Syracuse , Project Manager, Executive , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!