Product Engineering Manager, Electrical
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title - Product Engineering Manager, Electrical
About our company:
The Raymond Corporation is a division of the Toyota Industries
Corporation. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, innovation and growth. Our Associates are the
foundation of our continued success. If you're innovative and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
About the position:
We're looking for a Product Engineering Manager to lead our Product
Electrical Engineers and Technicians. You will:
- Provide technical and administrative guidance and direction for
individuals and projects within the Product Engineering
- Manage employee performance (mentor, coach, train, and develop)
through clear objective setting and timely, constructive, and
candid performance management.
- Establish and lead engineering projects with cross-functional
teams to meet business objectives.
- Act as technical Project Manager for major programs or
significant portions thereof.
- Provide technical guidance and support for Product Engineering
and other groups as required. Ensure sound application of
scientific and engineering principles.
- Establish schedules for the group's activities, monitor to
ensure schedules are met, and drive projects to
- Participate in the development and implementation of corporate
and division vision.
- Provide input to department manager on strategic direction for
Product Engineering activities.
- Establish and achieve annual goals and objectives for the group
in support of Company vision and overall PE departmental
- Develop workforce planning and utilization
- Coordinate activities between the multiple engineering groups
and other groups as appropriate to accomplish objectives.
- Resolve or assist employees in solving work-related
- Travel to customers, supplier, other divisions, and technical
conferences are required.
- Develop and effectively manage budgets and corporate
- Effectively create and conduct presentations to all levels of
the organization. Works with direct reports to coach and develop
their presentation skills.
- Partner with other TMHG teams, dealers, and customers to
effectively define and execute engineering and project
- Monitor and ensure adherence to department and Company
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or other applicable
- 5+ years of experience in electrical, electronic, or product
- Ability to problem solve in a timely fashion using proven
methods and TPS principles.
- Possess strong computer skills and ability to effectively
create and use visual management tools such as graphs, charts, A3s,
- Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to
promote an environment of collaboration and trust.
It would be great if you had:
- Previous management, supervisory, or leadership experience
About the total compensation package:
Salary - Expected to be between $93,500 and $120,000 depending on
the selected candidate's background.
Benefits - We recognize the value of a comprehensive benefits
program for our employees and work tirelessly to make sure our
package meets the needs of our employees and their families.
Eligible employees can elect and participate in a variety of
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid Holidays
- Tuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Syracuse , Product Engineering Manager, Electrical, Engineering , Cincinnatus, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!