Assistant Process Engineer
Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: September 25, 2022
ASSISTANT PROCESS ENGINEEREAST SYRACUSE, NY -Onsite position
- The Manufacturing Support Assistant Process Engineer will
support Manufacturing Operations (Upstream/Downstream processing,
cryogenics facility, facilities, and materials management) on a
daily basis, as well contribute to strategic projects.
- Compile process data, perform statistical analysis and identify
opportunities for improvement of process performance.
- Support Quality Investigations to determine root cause, assess
product impact and recommend CAPA.
- Support OpEx projects and identify opportunities for
productivity, compliance, and safety excellence.
- Originate, review, and evaluate change controls.
- Support technical transfer of new molecules, facility fit and
implementation of product/process into the manufacturing
- Support protocols and final technical reports for requested
- Follow cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for entry and management of data which consists of
alphanumeric or symbolic data into a software-based hierarchy or
electronic forms. -Required Skills:
- BS or MS with 1-3 years' experience or relevant internships
- Degree in Engineering field (e.g., Chemical, Biological) or
relevant biotechnology coursework preferred.
- The candidate must have demonstrated verbal, written, and
communication skills and a successful proven history of working
with technical teams.
- Technical writing ability a must.
- Physical Demands:
- This position is primarily an office-based role and requires
repetitive use of hands and wrist (computer work), and infrequent
lifting of items not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Periodic bending, twisting, and stooping to allow for gowning
into classified environment required.
- Work Environment:
- This position is primarily office based with periodic work in a
classified GMP manufacturing environment.
- Work will take part both individually and as part of a
- Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Unassisted lifting of items, not to exceed 50 lbs.
- Walking-Level Surfaces
- Climbing (Ladder)
- Reaching (Shoulder)
- Repetitive (Use of Arm, Hands, Wrists)
- Fine Manipulation
- Use of Foot Control
- Use of Vibratory Tools
- Operates Vehicle
- Vision (Acuity, color - correction allowed)
- Work Environment:
- Office space
- Lab space
- Inside Work
- Outside Work
- Working Alone
- Working with/around others
- Extremes (Heat/Cold)
- Noise =or> 85 Dba
- Confined Spaces
- Cramped Quarters
- Damp/Walking or Work Surfaces
- Allergens -This 6+ month position starts ASAP. -Please E-MAIL
your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to
Lora: -ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-02602MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE
U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Syracuse , Assistant Process Engineer, Engineering , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!