Equipment Engineer, Etch/Plate
Company: WolfSpeed Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Wolfspeed, we do amazing things in a human way.
We know that the achievements of our organization are due to the
passion, hard work and creativity of our employees. We celebrate
different perspectives to foster excellence across our
organization, and our goal is to make diversity a foundation of
what we do. We are proudly building an environment where you can
bring your authentic self to work.
* Enjoy doing things that people say can't be done? Innovation is
at the center of everything we do.
* Hate red tape? We remove roadblocks instead of creating them.
* Working parent? We provide childcare assistance and paid parental
* Student? We offer continuing education assistance.
* Looking for community? There are many ways to get involved, from
Employee Resource Groups to local outreach.
Here's the Gist:
In this role you will work with the Equipment Engineering team to
install, configure, and maintain various semiconductor tools.
* Conduct preventative maintenance (MTBPM), tool fingerprinting,
and continuous improvement projects (CIPs) to meet tool
* Create and modify procedures and preventative maintenance
specifications to increase tool availability and enhance training
* Partner with process engineering and production staff to improve
overall quality metrics for the fab, scrap and rework reduction,
and overall cost reduction
* Create detailed tool configuration documentation, tool acceptance
specifications, and assist with tool selection for capacity
increases or process development/transfer
* Present technical data and project updates to peers and
This Job is Right for You if You Have (Minimum Requirements):
* A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
* Understanding of semiconductor processes and equipment
* Proficiency in technical writing and presentations
This role may require additional duties and/or assignments as
designated by management.
To put it legally - Wolfspeed is an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of
race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, age,
veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other
protected status as required by law.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: WolfSpeed Inc., Syracuse , Equipment Engineer, Etch/Plate, Engineering , Marcy, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!