Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Location: East Syracuse
Posted on: June 24, 2022
PDS Tech, Inc is seeking a -Embedded Systems Engineer in -East
Syracuse, NY. - Description:
- Lead the design, develop, delivery and maintenance of training
requirements, training material and mediums through which training
is communicated (e.g., e-learning, workshops, external
vendors/speakers, etc.). SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, script and develop eLearning modules using existing
- Develop learning paths in eLearning platform for various
Customer Service & Warranty roles
- Identify training gaps or improvement opportunities to further
advance Training & Development Departmental goals and
- This a creative results driven role TYPICAL EDUCATION AND
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or a
relevant field with a minimum of three years' experience in
training and instruction. KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in developing training materials and facilitating
- eLearning content development and gamification experience
- Experience with Articulate Storyline or Camtasia
- Must have an aesthetic aptitude for content development /
- Customer Service experience (call center) preferred.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce or equivalent) and
- Experience in the HVAC (Heating/Ventilating/Air Conditioning)
industry is ideal, but not required.
- Proficient in utilization of Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel,
PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and have the ability
to engage and motivate others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Diligent attention to written, visual, and organizational
- Outstanding follow-through skills to support on time delivery
of projects.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status,
age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other
legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of
the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices
nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Syracuse , Training Instructor, Education / Teaching , East Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!