Company: CHA Companies
Posted on: February 14, 2019
CHA Consulting, Inc. is a highly diversified, full-service engineering and construction management firm working to responsibly improve the world we live in. With decades of experience, CHA brings together the talent, technology, and partnerships to meet our clients evolving needs. Located throughout the United States and Canada, we provide a wide range of planning and design services to public, private and institutional clients.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Albany, NY or Syracuse, NY office.
The Marketing Coordinator (MC) is responsible for coordinating proposal and qualification responses; creating and updating team resumes and project descriptions, and creating and maintaining marketing materials for the team(s) he/she is responsible for. The MC responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, and quality of client submittals and is expected to adhere to corporate standards with regard to branding and systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Proposal, Qualifications, Presentation Support
* Reviews RFP/RFQs criteria and notes deadlines upon receipt.
* Prepares framework and drafts standard proposal/qualifications sections for team (scope, costs and project schedule to be provided by technical staff).
* Participates in/coordinates routine pursuits calls and efforts.
* Prepares presentations in support of marketing and proposal efforts.
* Supports development of marketing materials to support teams efforts to achieve market strategy.
* Ensures market qualifications packages are current and reflect the market s services, projects and resources.
* Ensures resumes are current and up to date in the marketing database.
* Ensures key project sheets are current and in the marketing database.
* Works with Communications & Graphics to ensure market collateral is accurate and meets the teams need.
* Ensures market website content is current and up to date.
* Properly maintains marketing systems in accordance with corporate policy.
* Maintains Lead Tracker/White Space for assigned market.
* Maintains Pipeline for assigned market.
Collaborates with Marketing
* Communications, awards, social media, website (internal and external).
* Graphics & branding standards.
* Market collateral.
* Database and other marketing system standards.
* Conference/trade show coordination and development of collateral materials for event.
* Other related duties, as assigned.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, English, Business or other related field of study preferred.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
* Experience in AEC industry a plus.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CHA Companies, Syracuse , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!