Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Nascentia Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Executive Assistant (EA) performs higher level office
support duties and provides specialized program support. The EA
performs a wide range of administrative and personal assistant
duties including conducting research, meeting preparations and
follow-up as well as managing schedules and resources to ensure
timely completion of assigned projects/tasks.Performance
Responsibilities and Standards:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and
presentations, analyzing information
- Making travel and guest arrangements
- Providing quality customer service
- Working in a professional environment
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
Responsibilities may include screening calls, providing information
management support; representing the executive to others.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and
analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings as requested in
the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on
the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to support staff, as
appropriate; following up on results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing
filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
societies as appropriate.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Works with internal and external parties to organize the
various components needed to initiate, run and conclude major
- High school diploma, Associate's degree preferred and at least
2 years of executive assistance/c-executive administration
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and delegation skills
- Abstract thinking
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Computer literacy with Microsoft office products
- Writing skills, reporting skills, supply management,
scheduling, time management, travel logistics
- Internet research skills
- Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and
staff, as well as outside clients and vendorsPhysical Requirements:
- Speech, visual, and hearing ability sufficient to express and
comprehend written and verbal communication
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk 90% of the day
- Ability to drive in varied weather conditions
- Frequent sitting, standing, walkingCompensation & Benefits:
Competitive Salary with:
- 401K with generous Employer match
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Partially funded HSA
- Short/Long term Disability
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Extended Sick Leave
- Short/Long term Disability
- Employer Recognition Platform
- Exceptional work/life balance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Much More!________________________________________________About
Nascentia Health:Nascentia Health is leading the way in home care,
post acute care and long-term community health. A healthcare system
without walls, Nascentia is an innovator in the concept of
healthcare, truly focused on the patient as a whole. By serving
people in their homes, Nascentia Health is able to provide true
holistic care. We can address immediate needs, help support
positive long term medical and lifestyle choices that provide for
better outcomes, leverage cutting edge in-home care technologies,
and help avoid unnecessary visits to busy healthcare facilities.Our
employees are our greatest asset. They work hard every day to make
our system amazing and are dedicated to our mission of being the
premier home and community-based care system for the regions we
serve. We want everyone to love what they do, be excited about
coming to work, and take pride in being part of our team.
________________________________________________Nascentia Health is
an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)Employment is contingent upon
negative results of a pre-hire drug screen
Keywords: Nascentia Health, Syracuse , Executive Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!