Receptionist - Part-Time Evenings on Bus Route!
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Greets visitors, answers telephones and directs calls
using professional customer service skills. Maintains current
resident and staff listings in order to route calls and visitors.
Provides clerical support for site managers and other staff as
directed. Responsibilities: Job duties specific to this
- Greets participants and visitors upon arrival and provides
direction and assistance. Answers general questions or locates
proper source of information.
- Answers, screens, and routes telephone calls as necessary or
takes messages when appropriate.
- Interacts tactfully and professionally with residents,
families, visitors and other employees.
- Provides admissions materials to prospective residents. May
conduct facility tours in the absence of admissions staff.
- Follows sign-in protocol for home care staff, visitors,
volunteers and outside agencies.
- Monitors resident and visitor activity in waiting area relating
to safety issues etc.
- Receives mail and deliveries. Routes appropriately.
- Delivers flyers, packages and other items throughout the
- Performs general clerical duties as requested by Resident
Services Manager or other team members, including but not limited
to scanning, copying, faxing or updating documents.
- Maintains current resident and staff directories.
- Weighs mail and provides postage as needed.
- Understands emergency procedures and can verbalize their role
in the event of an emergency.
- Maintains confidentiality of resident information as dictated
by state and federal regulations.
- Actively participates in special projects to promote quality
service as requested.
- Adheres to service excellence by developing and maintaining
positive respectful relationships with all customers, internal and
external, to include residents, families, and team members, all
staff throughout the organization and community partners; performs
responsibilities according to the highest quality standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Job expectations for all
- Promotes and role models the mission, values, vision and
strategic goals of Loretto in all interactions with staff, peers,
residents, family members, vendors and visitors. Treats people with
dignity, professionalism and kindness.
- Demonstrates excellent internal and external customer service
skills such as friendly greeting, making eye contact, listening
attentively, responding in a timely manner, showing respect and
empathy and acting as a role model for staff and peers.
- Demonstrates excellent work attendance, reliability and work
ethics. Arrivesatfacility on time for assigned shift and prepared
- Attends and actively participates in required meetings and
training sessions including reorientation.
- Complies with established policies, procedures, and codes of
conduct at all times (e.g., dress code policy).
- Adheres to all health and safety requirements, regulations,
policies and procedures.
- Practices and teaches safety awareness. Identifies and reports
or corrects any possible safety or environmental issues.
- Understands all HIPAA and other compliance & regulatory
requirements associated with their role, including completion of
required internal or external training/certifications.
- Performs a variety of related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years receptionist experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service
- Professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to be proactive and reprioritize tasks as
- Knowledge of MS Office desired, with the ability to learn new
software rapidly.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Walking: 20%
- Standing: 5%
- Sitting/computer: 75%
- Lifting: Occasional, up to 50 lbs.
Keywords: Loretto, Syracuse , Receptionist - Part-Time Evenings on Bus Route!, Administration, Clerical , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!