Corporate Real Estate Facilities Administrative Assistant
Posted on: May 24, 2020
Thank you for your interest in a position with the AXA Equitable
Life Insurance Company (Equitable).
Corporate Real Estate (CRE) is responsible for the lease
administration and facilities management of 5 corporate offices
including transversal services such as mail operations, food
services and managed print services. CRE also provides leasing,
design and construction management support for 80 branch offices
across the country. The Corporate Real Estate Facilities
Administrative Assistant with provide daily administrative support
to the Corporate Real Estate department, to the Facilities Manager,
Facilities team and Head of Corporate Real Estate.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provides departmental purchasing, bill paying, contract
administration and maintains departmental record retention
- Daily coordination with Building Management and on-site
facility contractors on a wide variety of tasks related to the
performance of facility related contracts.
- Monitors work order requests and daily routines for porters and
- Administers parking program
- Manage mobile and office technology with support of IT
- Update occupancy information into space planning tool
- Maintain monthly team meeting schedules, agenda's and
- Bachelor degree
- 1 year office administration related experience.
- 1 year experience working with Microsoft Office (preferably
Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 3 years facility administration experience or similar office
- Analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with a sense of
understanding and urgency
- Lease management or facilities management experience
About EquitableWe have been providing stability and reliability to
our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with
confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize
their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer, Equitable is committed to creating an environment
where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true
selves to work every day. Equitable has been recognized and
certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our
organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever
having to leave Equitable. Almost 40> of our open jobs are
filled with current employees.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits
package including 401(k) and medical programs, we offer the
opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or
physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic
information or any other class protected by federal, state and
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process or to perform the essential job
functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212)
314-2195 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.
Keywords: Equitable, Syracuse , Corporate Real Estate Facilities Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!