Financial Management Unit Program Director
Company: Helio Health, Inc.
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Helio Health is on a mission to promote recovery from the
effects of substance use and mental health disorders and other
behavioral health issues. To support the mission of Helio Health,
Inc., the Financial Management Unit (FMU) Program Director is
responsible for the operation and management of the Financial
Management Unit program.
In addition to Helio Health's comprehensive benefits package, this
position is eligible a $1,500.00 Sign-On Incentive!
- Takes direction from the Chief Financial Officer and Vice
President of Finance and Operations and keeps them informed
regarding content of workload.
- Supervises program staff, volunteers and student interns.
- Participates with the Helio Health, Inc. Leadership Team in
Outcomes Management activities.
- Works with patients/residents, internal and external community
agencies and organizations.
- Coordinates services with external case managers, managed care
operators, licensing, funding and contracting agencies.
- Maintains and provides supervision of program staff. Related
- Recruiting and selection of staff for employment.
- Assuring continuing process improvement and staff
- Continuous staff performance evaluation and supervision.
- Knowledge and responsibility for fiscal operation of
- Implements Quality Improvement activities to include:
- Recommends program standards and measurements for continuous
- Monitors provision of services.
- Evaluates program and identifies strengths/weaknesses.
- Manages problem resolution and implementation of supervisor
approved program modifications.
- Participates in Management and Administrative committees as
- Maintains program records and statistical accountability
utilizing Helio Health, Inc. data systems and required external
- Represents agency to the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience in an appropriate
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of budgeting principles, resource management, and
- Previous supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Must possess a valid NYS Driver's License.
Our Comprehensive Employee Benefits Package Includes:
- Health insurance including dental and vision for employees and
- Paid Vacation and Sick leave - No Waiting Period for
- Paid holidays, including a floating birthday holiday.
- 401(k) plan with up to 5% company match.
- Company paid short-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Keywords: Helio Health, Inc., Syracuse , Financial Management Unit Program Director, Accounting, Auditing , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!