Accounting Manager-National Accounts
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Manages the general accounting and inventory processes for
National Accounts, including period closing, inventory costing and
reconciliation, revenue and expense analysis, and overall asset and
liability control. Ensures compliance with related GAAP and IFRS
accounting standards. Provides leadership and guidance to
- Manages the monthly closing process including preparation of
entries and accuracy of the general ledger.
- Manages inventory financial processes including standard
costing, monthly reconciliation and inventory reporting,
maintenance of SAP module, annual physical, and internal control
- Responsible for preparation of reconciliations and analysis of
revenue and expenses to ensure financial accuracy.
- Assists the Controller with monthly financial reporting and
- Key resource for business teams on inventory transactions,
operational expenses and financial analysis.
- Demonstrates financial expertise, business acumen, and
technical competencies and provides leadership in these areas.
- Creates an environment that fosters and supports continuous
improvement, and demonstrates a sense of urgency that results in a
commitment to quality results.
- Maintains strong partnership with sales, operations and
treasury teams. Promotes an environment of collaboration, trust and
professional relationships. Demonstrates high level of commitment
to teamwork and supports cross-functional team involvement.
- Sets an example by treating all employees with dignity and
respect, and by applying consistent and fair implementation of
company policies across functional areas of responsibility.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing.
Demonstrates excellent listening skills to foster an environment of
two-way, open communication in all interactions.Bachelor's Degree
in Accounting, CPA/CMA preferred; 3-5 years of financial management
experience; Excellent Excel, Power point, database skills; SAP
experience a plus; Strong organizational and analytical skills;
Demonstrate flexibility, adaptability and dependability while
working in a dynamic environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Syracuse , Accounting Manager-National Accounts, Accounting, Auditing , Greene, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!