Credit & Collections Specialist
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Credit & Collections Specialist Location US-NY-Syracuse #
Positions 1 Category Accounting / Finance Position Description Ata
GlanceLegrandhas an exciting opportunity for aCredit & Collection
Specialistto join the Electrical Wiring SystemsTeaminSyracuse, NY.
This individual will be responsible for the collection of accounts
receivable in compliance with established LNA policies. This
includes collections of outstanding past due accounts receivable
for assigned area, customer follow-up, assistance with deduction
resolution and account risk management as well as communication
with internal and external customers.What Will You Do?
- Manage the efficient collections of assigned accounts within
the terms and conditions.
- Oversees release of orders on credit hold. Monitor accounts for
past due balances.
- Maintains constant communication and builds relationships with
- Regular interaction with internal personnel in order to
expedite dispute resolution and the collection of accounts
receivable items in a timely manner.
- Assist with credit analysis and account risk management.
- Assist with deduction resolution. Collection of charge backs
determined to be invalid.
- Various monthly reporting for assigned area and closing
- Spreadsheet analysis and special projects as required.
- Maintenance of customer master records to insure accurate and
accountable master files.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
Qualifications Required SkillsEDUCATION:
Associates degree in
- 5+ years experience in corporate credit & collections
- Strong computer skills, Proficiency with excel sheets. Ability
to use internet and web based resources efficiently and
- Able to work independently. Basic understanding of
- Strong organizational and time management skills, close
attention to detail and able to effectively multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in negotiation and influencing skills.
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a team based
environment. Company Info About LegrandEvery single day, Legrand
brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the
world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the
Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a
market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products
sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000
as one of the worlds best employers. For more information, visit
.About Legrand North and Central AmericaLegrand North and Central
America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations,
working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems,
Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power
Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive
medical, dental and vision coverage.LNCA offers distinctive
benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid
maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active womens
network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with
tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit . About
Legrands Electrical Wiring Systems DivisionLegrands Electrical
Wiring Systems (EWS) division provides the most complete line of
residential, commercial and industrial electrical wiring devices in
the world. EWS has strong market positions in wiring devices,
raceway, floor & open space, overhead systems, pro-installed home
systems and specialty networking across a number of exciting
verticals including industrial food and beverage, hospitality and
residential builders. For more information, visitEqual Opportunity
EmployerLNARSR Options Share Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
again later. Share on your newsfeed Associated topics: actuarial
analyst, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, associate
actuary, director actuary, life actuary, mathmatics, probability,
retirement actuary, statistics
Keywords: Legrand, Syracuse , Credit & Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!