Senior Financial Analyst
Company: TTM Technologies
Posted on: March 28, 2020
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for performing
analysis, monitoring financial and business metrics associated with
the companys operating units, reporting results, and providing
information to appropriate company and corporate management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teaming with project engineers to forecast future cost to
complete on funded projects as the basis of percentage of
completion for revenue recognition.
- Responsible for tracking project and program costs, including
R&D, engineering labor, material, and any expense items charged
to the project or program. This includes analysis of variances or
other anomalies which may arise.
- Oversee Product Cost Analysis for annuity programs
- Team with operations by preparing operational metrics; weekly,
- Quarterly reporting to corporate office on operating
performance and variance to forecast
- Help maintain high quality data on company costing and
valuation systems by insuring correctness of standards,
- Analysis of appropriate financial, business, or manufacturing
metrics, which may include, but not be limited to; inventory,
scrap, labor efficiencies, or expenses.
- Participate in annual planning and budgeting
- Monitoring and tracking of departmental budgets. Analysis of
costs, as needed, to provide clarity to management.
- Provide support of reporting activities and presentations as
Direct Reports: None.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be extremely proficient with spreadsheets
- Good MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint).
- Understanding of financial and cost accounting
- Good data mining skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Deltek Cobra knowledge a plus
Required Education and Experience:
Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience with cost accounting in a
manufacturing environment is desired.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all
applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Reinforce to all
employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US
Export laws and regulations. c) Understand and follow authorization
procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL). d)
Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to
ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through
implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide
training to all facilities and departments and support periodic
audits as required. e) Provide feedback to Corporate Export
Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and
overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TTM Technologies, Syracuse , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Syracuse, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!